Testimonials – Bodywork
- “Alan Pritz has been a member of our Preventative Rehabilitation Physical Therapy team for the past year and a half. During that time he has served many patients with his massage skills. Alan has demonstrated a strong desire to learn and improve his clinical skills and has consistently been willing to function as a part of the treatment team. I would recommend Alan Pritz as a valuable addition to any treatment team working with orthopedically involved patients.” — Gregory Johnson, Clinic Owner, Preventative Rehabilitation Physical Therapy.
- “This note is an acknowledgement of the fine healing capabilities of Alan Pritz. We have been using the services of Mr. Pritz for over a year for my personal massage needs as well as periodically for office visits when my staff is under pressure during our deadline periods. Being in the business of personal growth and transformation, I have come in contact with many massage practitioners and find Mr. Pritz to be one of the best. His ability to intuitively know the part of ones body that is in need of healing is truly remarkable.” —Baha’uddin Alpine, Publisher, Common Ground
- “I have known Alan Pritz for the past year. He has done very good massage work on patients that I have referred to him from a physical therapy practice. He is an extremely sensitive and caring individual. I am very comfortable in referring to Alan a wide variety of different patient types for his skilled bodywork. Also, he is a highly motivated and reliable individual. He continues to expand his knowledge base through various continuing education programs. I think Alan Pritz possesses to a high degree the basic values and qualities needed for a health care practitioner. I would Highly recommend this individual and his skillful work in the process of facilitating and supporting the health of individuals.” —Peter J. Fabian, RPT
- “I have known Alan L Pritz for the past year both professionally and personally. He is a warm and sensitive human being with a great deal of compassion for others. These are all wonderful attributes, and necessary, for being in the healing profession. Alan’s experience goes beyond the years he has been in the field of Therapeutic Massage and he handles patients better than anyone I have worked with over the years. Alan also has a wonderful sense of humor which is a great help to lighten situations when patients are in pain or moody. I would recommend Alan without reservation whatsoever and feel he would be an asset to any office in the healing profession.” Michael A. Defino, D.C., Owner, Community Chiropractic
- “I have known Alan Pritz over the past two years, initially as a private massage client, and in the past year via his massage work through our clinic and his Yoga classes at the College of Marin. I consider him both an excellent Masseur and a dedicated healer. His knowledge of the body is excellent — its structure, movement, and as an expressive instrument. At this Clinic (PRPT), he has learned to modify his techniques to be appropriate for people with specific injuries and disabilities. He has demonstrated professional curiosity and open–mindedness. I give Alan my highest recommendations.” —Joan Proctor, RPT
- “From my reference as a clinical Hellerwork practitioner, I can say that Alan Pritz is an artist in the field of massage therapy. He is one of the most creative and innovative bodyworkers that I’ve had the opportunity to work with. His work not only made me more aware of my posture, but has also produced profound postural changes that have lasted over time. I highly recommend Alan. ” —Mike McFarland, Clinical Hellerwork Practitioner