A Pocket Guide to Meditation
- Re–Release! Alan’s updated version of Pocket Guide To Meditation now available online through iUniverse.com (save money at iUniverse by choosing “Media Rate” for shipping), Amazon, Barnes&Noble, & elsewhere.
- Published: May, 2010
- Format: Perfect Bound Softcover(B/W)
- Pages: 132
- Size: 5×8
- ISBN: 9781450227889
Summary: Reduce everyday stress, increase mental acuity, and improve creativity through meditation. By practicing the exercises and techniques in this book you will discover that developing your spiritual nature will enable you to move beyond personal limitations to heightened awareness, collective abundance, and inner joy.
What people have said about Pocket Guide To Meditation:
- “What a great Pocket Guide To Meditation. This book should be given to everybody who enters a doctor’s office, so they hopefully won’t need to come back. The HMOs should underwrite this project; it would save them money, which is their bottom line.”
— Larry Dossey, Author of Healing Words, The Power of Prayer & Practice of Medicine
- “Alan has taken a big subject and made it friendly, interesting, and useful for everyone. This is the perfect little book to carry around in purse or pocket for quick moments of inspiration.”
— Lilias Folan, Host of PBS series, Lilias!
- “A great resource to begin your meditation journey. A wonderful guide to explore the classical practices of meditation in a very clear and understandable manner; a great resource for the beginner and advanced practitioner alike. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is on the journey to integrate more pause, reflection, and spirituality into their life.”
— Kevin Cashman, Author of Leadership From The Inside Out
Rev. Alan contributed Spirituality in the Workplace to Training Tough Topics (AMACOM:2000).
Rev. Alan is currently at work on a new book, Meditation and the Spiritual Life. See details on the Upcoming! page.